The principle of the ultrasonic cell disruptor is not too mysterious and complicated. Simply put, the electrical energy is converted into sound energy by a transducer. This energy is turned into a dense small bubble by a liquid medium (such as water). Ultrasonic Cell Disruption These small bubbles burst quickly, generating the energy like a bomblet, and thus To the role of broken cells and other substances (commonly known as "cavitation effect").
The Ultrasonic Cell Shredder is a versatile, multi-purpose instrument that uses a type of ultrasonic wave to create a cavitation effect in liquids; it can be used to break up various animal and plant cells, virus cells, bacteria, and tissues, as well as various types of inorganic materials. The reorganization of the material can also be used for emulsification, separation, homogenization, extraction, defoaming, cleaning and acceleration of chemical reactions. Ultrasonic cell shredders have a wide range of uses, such as:
1, ultrasonic extraction of biological nano (ultrasonic chemical synthesis method)
The key role of ultrasonic chemical reaction is the cavitation effect of sound waves. During the ultrasonic irradiation process, the formation of cavitation bubbles in the liquid will occur, grow up and collapse, and when the cavitation bubbles collapse, it will produce a coverage. The strong pressure pulse produces many unique properties, such as generating high temperatures up to 5000K, and pressures greater than 200 MPa. This is the source of energy for ultrasonic chemical synthesis, and the energy can be used to synthesize nanoparticles on the surface of some special powders.
2. Ultrasonic Pharmacy (1) Dispersion of Pharmaceutical Substances for Injection: Mixing phospholipids with cholesterol by appropriate methods and drugs are mixed in aqueous solution and dispersed by ultrasound to obtain smaller particles for intravenous injection.
(2) Herbal extraction—Utilize ultrasonic dispersion to destroy plant tissues,Ultrasonic Cutting Machine speed up solvent penetration through tissue, and increase the extraction rate of active ingredients in Chinese herbal medicine. For example, all alkaloids in the bark of Cinchona need more than 5 hours to be invaded by ordinary methods, and ultrasonic dispersion can be used for only half an hour.
(3) Preparation of Suspension - A solid drug is dispersed in an aqueous solution containing a surfactant under ultrasonic cavitation and strong stirring, and about 1 μm of an oral or intravenous suspension can be formed. Examples include "intravenous camptothecin suspensions" "liver contrast agents" and "barium sulfate suspensions."
(4) Preparation of vaccines: After the cells or pathogens are killed by means of ultrasonic dispersion, they are made into vaccines by appropriate methods.
3, ultrasonic dispersion of cosmetics
In order to further extract the essence of medicines and particles, and to save production costs, achieve dispersion and emulsification effects, make cosmetics penetrate deeper into the skin, allow skin to absorb well, exert the efficacy and effect of the medicine, and use ultrasonic emulsification. To achieve a very satisfactory result. Ultrasonic dispersion eliminates the need for emulsifiers to disperse fine oils such as emulsified waxes and paraffin waxes and lotions. Paraffin dispersed in water particles up to 1um in diameter.
4. Ultrasonic alcohol-alcoholization - aging
A bottle of fine wine is mellow with its mellow taste, soft and soft, rich in aroma. People use old wine to describe the preciousness of wine, a bottle of liquor in the last century, the price is tens of thousands of yuan, the meaning of the price lies in the storage of time. . The main controlling factor of wine is the chemical change that is the formation of acid and further esterification, and the ester participates in the association of ethanol and water. Freshly prepared wine contains hinokitiol, which has a spicy taste. This smell takes a long time to resolve, and this slow change is called alcoholization. Ultrasonic treatment with power of 1.6KW and frequency of 17.5-22KHZ for 5-10min can shorten the aging time of the wine by 1/3 to 1/2.
Therefore, the ultrasonic cell disintegrator can and has been widely used in teaching, scientific research and production in the fields of biochemistry, microbiology pharmacology, physics, zoology, agronomy, medicine, and pharmacy.